Fired Up for Special Olympics
Dinner & Auction
Saturday, November 4, 2023 - 5:00 p.m.
Santa Barbara Carriage Museum
129 Castillo Street, Santa Barbara 93101
Join us for the 8th Annual Fired Up for Special Olympics on November 4!
Please join us for the 8th Annual Fired Up for Special Olympics on November 4th! Help us celebrate 54 years of providing exception sports training and competition for athletes with intellectual disabilities within Santa Barbara County. Event highlights include:
- Honor our Athletes
- Volunteer of the Year
- Community Awards Honoring the Santa Ynez Band of Chumash Indians
- Santa Maria Style BBQ Dinner provided by Santa Barbara Kiwanis
- Open Wine & Beer Bar
- Silent & Live Auction
How Your Support Helps
We work hard to maximize your investment. For every $1 raised on behalf of the athletes, 76 cents goes directly to program costs.
- $50 = Provide new sports equipment
- $100 = Sponsor an athlete’s training and participation in Athlete Leadership
- $500 = Sponsor an athlete for one year
- $2,500 = Meals for regional games competition
- $10,000 = Help establish or maintain a School Partnership Program for one season or sponsors one Regional Games
- $100,000 = Sponsor School Partnership Programs, serving 1,500 athletes, ages 8 through 22 for one year